We play to Win.
Check back often for new opportunties to join our team.Contact Us
Do you want to join the
Majority Strategies Team?
Current Job Openings
Majority Hunter is a one-of-a-kind Republican operative staffing agency committed to matching the most talented operatives with the right political campaigns, offices, and organizations nationwide. Ready. Aim. Hire. View opportunities available today at www.MajorityHunter.com.
You are organized, thoughtful, and always 12 steps ahead, running with a project and staying out in front of deadlines and tasks. You pay attention to the smallest details and juggle a stack of projects without breaking a sweat. You keep lists, lots and lots of lists, and delight in checking off one task after another. You can change gears quickly, move at the speed of light, and prioritize projects efficiently and effectively. You leave no stone unturned and no task incomplete.Send us your resume today if you have what it takes to be a member of our team.
This job is about more than writing. This job is about creating – creating the emotional connection between client and consumer, constituent or voter that educates, persuades and motivates. As a member of this hard-working and driven creative company, no two days will be the same. You’ll need to be quick, both quick-witted and quick to learn. You’ll work fast under tight deadlines without losing sight of the goal, the grammar or your sense of humor. You’ll take criticism like a champ and view it as an opportunity to learn. You’ll assume the client’s voice as fast as you can explain the difference between it’s and its. You’ll never run out of ideas, and you’ll never settle. You’ll learn. You’ll adapt. You’ll grow as a creative copywriter.Send us your resume today if you have what it takes to be a member of our team.
You understand the power of print and the nuances of digital advertising, from video to mobile. Everything from Illustrator and InDesign to Photoshop and After Effects “clicks” for you. You believe logo designs should be timeless and projects should be completed on time. You think outside the box and work with equal parts purpose and an eye for the details. You dream in typography and work well in collaboration with fellow graphic designers, creative copywriters, project managers, and sales staff as a member of a creative company. Do you have what it takes to be a part of our team?Send us your resume and design portfolio today.
You know your state, its major players, the backroads and back channels like the back of your hand. You enjoy life on those roads and are driven to succeed, working equally well independently and as a member of a strong team. You respect the game and have earned the respect of your colleagues. Your network is vast and relationships solid, and you are confident those relationships will transition into sales opportunities. You are ready to branch out from operative to strategist and employ the knowledge you have learned on a bigger scale.
• Strong experience, connections, and reputation in the market area in which you are assigned
• Understanding of print and digital advertising with sales experience a plus
• Proven track record in delivering results
• Demonstrated success as a self-starter and problem solver
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment that places a premium on individual accountability
• Experience working in a collaborative team environment
• Undergraduate degree
• Cultural fit with the company and its leaders
• Highly collaborative
• Excellent verbal and written communicator
• Highest personal integrity and personal/professional ethics
• Demonstrated ability to work with and across multiple functions
• Engender trust with peers and associates in the organization
• Present and sell Majority Strategies solutions and services to political, policy and brand organizations within your assigned territory
• Bring a network of relationships and continue to build a robust network of political and policy decision makers
• Remain highly accountable and committed to working under tight deadlines where necessary
Digital Account Manager
Our team is hiring a Digital Account Manager to join the Washington, D.C. office. This position will assist political and public affairs clients achieve the goals of thier digital advertising campaings.
This position requires an expertise in digital advertising, public affairs / politics and client managment.
The Position (in priority order)
- Assist with on ongoing campaign analysis and optimization to help ensure stated objectives are met or exceeded
- Assist in building plans, proposals, and external communications to prospects and clients
- Reviewing reports, providing feedback, generating ideas for improvements
- Provide group and individual training support to ensure all appropriate personnel have the necessary understanding of the product or solutions
- Engage with clients to assess needs, determine optimal solutions & address technical questions
- Answer sales staff and/or client questions on digital products, campaign performance, technical issues, quality assurance and general strategy
- Stay abreast of market trends
- Develop materials for public facing opportunities
- Assist in the development, implementation and training of sales focused systems and products
- Two+ years background in paid digital advertising (social media advertising, programmatic advertising, web development, ad placement, campaign analytics)
- Experience with political and advocacy clients and knowledge of political campaigns/elections or public policy process
- Comfortability working directly with clients including: coordinated professional engagement strategy, relationship building, understanding of the discovery process, presentation skills, and overcoming objections
- Proven track record of success in time sensitive, project oriented professional environment
- Undergraduate degree preferred
Don’t miss a single blog post, new resource, or special announcement.